Conference 1 «E-learning in teacher education»
MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND HIGHER EDUCATION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION
on May 27 – June 9, 2020 will hold
Virtual international scientific and practical conference
E-learning in teacher education’
The conference will focus on:
- Digitalization of modern teacher education: strategies and risks
- Digital didactics
- Continuing professional development and additional training of teachers to bridge the digital divide
- Transformation of teachers’ professional competences in the digital age of education
- Digital technology in teacher education
- Gamification and virtual reality in the educational process
- The potential of software solutions in teacher education
- Implementation of digital educational models in teacher education
- Psychological and pedagogical support of students in the digital educational environment
- Psychology of digital education
The range of issues may be expanded under the conference theme.
Leading educators in the field of subject teacher education together with the editors of foreign peer-reviewed journals indexed in the Scopus and Web of Science databases will take part in the conference.
Members of education management organizations, both regional and municipal, teachers, practitioners, management representatives from general, vocational and high educational institutions, researchers working in the field of theory and practice of subject teacher education are invited to take part in the conference.