Conference 2 «Education trajectories in the time of extremes»
MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND HIGHER EDUCATION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION
26 – 28 May, 2021
International scientific and practical conference
“Education Trajectories in a Time of Extremes”
The conference will focus on:
- Teacher education in a time of extremes
- Ensuring educational equity and social justice during a pandemic
- Emerging distance learning technologies in a time of extremes
- Education in conflict-affected situations, insecurity and instability
- Impact of extreme situations on children education and wellbeing
- State policy and interventions in education in relation to extreme situations
- The logistical, methodological and ethical challenges of conducting research remotely
- Homeschooling as an alternative to traditional school
- Renegotiating teacher and learner identities in a time of crisis
The range of issues may be expanded under the conference theme.
Leading educators in the field of subject teacher education together with the editors of foreign peer-reviewed journals indexed in the Scopus and Web of Science databases will take part in the conference.
Members of education management organizations, both regional and municipal, teachers, practitioners, management representatives from general, vocational and high educational institutions, researchers working in the field of theory and practice of subject teacher education are invited to take part in the conference.