Conference 3 «Global trends and perspectives on bilingual and language teacher education»
MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND HIGHER EDUCATION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION
on May 27 – June 9, 2020 will hold
International scientific and practical conference
‘Global trends and perspectives on bilingual and language teacher education’
The conference will focus on:
- Strategies, theory and practice of modern bilingual and language teacher education: Russian and international experience
- Models of bilingual education, didactic aspects, theoretical constructs and flexible bilingual practices
- Linking theory and reflective practice in bilingual and language teacher education in the conditions of school-University partnership
- Digital architectonics of bilingual and language teacher education
- Bilingual and language education of future and working teachers: curriculum and procedural aspects
- A system of formative evaluation of bilingual and language teacher education results
- Bilingual and language teacher education as a tool for professional development of teacher educators
- Cultural and professional identity of a teacher in the conditions of modern bilingual school
- Collaboration and need for a dialogue between bilingual families and teachers
- Professional formation and self-development of a teacher-linguist in the conditions of educational standards introduction
The range of issues may be expanded under the conference theme.
Leading educators in the field of subject teacher education together with the editors of foreign peer-reviewed journals indexed in the Scopus and Web of Science databases will take part in the conference.
Members of education management organizations, both regional and municipal, teachers, practitioners, management representatives from general, vocational and high educational institutions, researchers working in the field of theory and practice of subject teacher education are invited to take part in the conference.