Juan Jose Mena Marcos
Professor Marcos completed his Master degree (with honours) in the Department of Developmental & Educational Psychology in 2004. He obtained his PhD with distinction and special mention of “European Doctor” in 2007. Now he is a Treasurer and National Spain Representative of the International Study Association on Teachers and Teaching (ISATT). His research focuses on teaching practice, teacher education, mentoring and ICT. He has been a visiting scholar in a number of universities in The Netherlands, Canada, Australia, Finland and Mexico.
- Rincón-Flores, E. G., Mena, J., & Montoya, M. S. R. (2020). Gamification: a new key for enhancing engagement in MOOCs on energy?. International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing, 14(4), 1379-1393.
- Cutri, R. M., Mena, J., & Whiting, E. F. (2020). Faculty readiness for online crisis teaching: transitioning to online teaching during the COVID-19 pandemic. European Journal of Teacher Education, 43(4), 523-541.
- Cutri, R. M., & Mena, J. (2020). A critical reconceptualization of faculty readiness for online teaching. Distance Education, 41(3), 361-380.
- Mena, J., Faikhamta, C., & Clarke, A. (2020). Mentors' approach to practicum mentoring in the Spanish and Thai contexts: a two-cohort comparison using the Mentoring Profile Inventory. International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education, 9(2), 169-185.
- Clarke, A., & Mena, J. (2020). An international comparative study of practicum mentors: Learning about ourselves by learning about others. Teaching and Teacher Education, 90, 1-14.