Conference 1 «Teachers for children with special educational needs»
MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND HIGHER EDUCATION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION
26 – 28 May, 2021
International scientific and practical conference
“Teachers for Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)”
The conference will focus on:
- A teacher as a role model in an inclusive education setting
- Effective approaches, models, and methods for training SEND teachers
- Prevention of deviant behavior in students with special educational needs
- Advanced educational technologies, innovations, and best practices in teaching students with SEND
- Using digital technology to improve learning and attainment of SEND students
- Integration and adaptation of children with SEND to the school environment and society
- Inclusion of Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Equal educational opportunities for students with SEND outside of school: the role of NGO and local educational initiatives
- Transition Models for Youth with Disabilities
The range of issues may be expanded under the conference theme.
Leading educators in the field of subject teacher education together with the editors of foreign peer-reviewed journals indexed in the Scopus and Web of Science databases will take part in the conference.
Members of education management organizations, both regional and municipal, teachers, practitioners, management representatives from general, vocational and high educational institutions, researchers working in the field of theory and practice of subject teacher education are invited to take part in the conference.