Conference 3 «Training teachers as moral agents in the 21st century»
MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND HIGHER EDUCATION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION
on 26 – 28 May, 2021
International scientific and practical conference
“Training Teachers as Moral Agents in the 21st century”
The conference will focus on:
- Strategies of training teachers as moral agents in a modern world: Russian and international experience
- Cultural and professional identity of a teacher as a moral agent in the conditions of modern school
- Teacher education curriculum: new architectonics of educational programs to train teachers as moral agents
- Innovative methods and practices of training teachers as moral agents
- Effective models of training teachers as moral agents in the 21st century
- Present-day dilemmas in teacher education
The range of issues may be expanded under the conference theme.
Leading educators in the field of subject teacher education together with the editors of foreign peer-reviewed journals indexed in the Scopus and Web of Science databases will take part in the conference.
Members of education management organizations, both regional and municipal, teachers, practitioners, management representatives from general, vocational and high educational institutions, researchers working in the field of theory and practice of subject teacher education are invited to take part in the conference.