Conference 3: Research-based teacher education as a phenomenon of educational anthropology
The conference sub-themes:
- Educational anthropology in the context of integration of science, education and practice.
- Traditions, best practices and innovations in research-based teacher education.
- Vectors of university development and comprehensive solutions to research-based teacher education.
- Integrative trends in modern teacher education: new milestones.
- Continuous development of modern teachers: connecting educational science and practice.
- Innovative and traditional technologies in research-based teacher education.
- Diversification of models of research-based teacher development in the 21st century.
- Research ethics and culture in modern teachers’ professional activity.
- Auction of teachers’ innovative practices as a way of improving the art of teaching.
- International practices in the development of research-based teacher education.
- Anthropology and teacher education.
The IFTE Forum is one of the largest scientific platforms in the world that focuses on the issues of teacher education. The IFTE organizers believe that the Forum provides an opportunity to display the innovations of Kazan Federal University, the only higher education establishment in Russia, among CIS and Western European countries that is ranked 90th in the world and 1st in Russia among the world’s leading universities in the subject area ‘Education’ (Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2021).
IFTE-2022 provides an opportunity to present, discuss and advance the research results of leading Russian and foreign scholars in the area of teacher education both online and in person.
Languages of the Forum: Russian and English
IFTE-2022 will be held both online and in-person on May 25-27, 2022
For the first time, IFTE-2021 was held in a mixed format and united more than 1500 scientists from 213 Russian and foreign universities and scientific organizations at KFU. Over 500 participants visited Kazan and almost a thousand participated in the conference remotely. Leading national and international experts in teacher education from the universities of the USA, Great Britain, Spain, Australia, Canada, Finland, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Norway, Peru, and other countries participated in the forum.
Forum proceedings were published in journals indexed in Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar, and RSCI databases. Outstanding research pieces are published in special issues of the journal “Education and Self-Development” (indexed in the Scopus database since 2018) and in foreign scientific journals (indexed in the Scopus and WoS databases).
- A 500-word abstract, excluding references. The maximum number of authors is 4 co-authors.
- The abstract should include the following information: research questions, research aim, methodology, results, conclusion and recommendations, 5-7 keywords, references.
- Reviewing criteria: clarity of the focus of the research, originality of the research, rigor of the research, significance of the research for educational practice, policy, or theory.
- IFTE-2022 applications will be accepted at https://event.kpfu.ru/eng/ starting on December 1, 2021.
Please note, this year, the Forum provides opportunities for efficient collaboration of researchers and practitioners, supports initiatives of joint research projects in the field of teacher education. The International Community of Educational Researchers (https://te.kpfu.ru/) platform will be open to all IFTE participants.
The registration fee for participation in the Forum is payable after the acceptance letter is received. The registration fee is 1,500 rubles for Russian and foreign participants.
The registration fee covers:
- participation in Forum sessions
- participation certificate
- social program
- coffee breaks
- Forum Proceedings (indexed in the RSCI database), accepted by the editorial board after peer review.
Upon the Forum outcomes, the best articles will be selected for publication in the international ARPHA Proceedings (indexed in the Web of Science database). Fees for the article are payable upon the approval of the editorial board.
March 1, 2022 – Registry and the abstract submission deadline
April 1, 2022 – Authors are notified of the outcome of submissions
April 10, 2022 – Registration fee payment deadline
April 20, 2022 – Deadline for the article submission at the account
May 10, 2022 – Program release date
Please check the conference website for more information or contact us by e-mail: email@example.com for queries.