- Where do I register for IFTE-2021 and Young Researchers IFTE-2021?
- Where can I find the template and example of an abstract?
The template and an example of an abstract are available at the following link: http://ifte.kpfu.ru/en/draft-program/
When is the abstract submission deadline?
March 1, 2021.
- When will I hear whether my paper is accepted?
Notices will be sent out before April 1, 2021 to your email address.
- Can I participate as a non-presenter (without presentation and paper publication)?
Yes, but you will still need to register at https://event.kpfu.ru/eng/event/6531/.
- What is the format of the IFTE-2021 and Young Researchers IFTE-2021?
Mixed (online and on-site).
- When will the IFTE-2021 Programme be available on the website?
May 10, 2021.
- Who can participate in Young Researchers IFTE-2021?
Bachelor, master, PhD degree students, and young researchers.
- Can I participate only in Young Researchers IFTE-2021?
- Can I present in Russian?
Yes. You can present in Russian and/or English.
- Can I present a paper but not submit an article for publication?
- Can I submit an article for publication without presenting a paper at the Forum?
- Will I receive a participation certificate?
Yes. Your certificate will be automatically generated in your account after the Forum.
- When is the deadline for paper (RSCI and WoS) submission?
April 20, 2021.
- Where can I find requirements to and the template of the article published in the RSCI-indexed IFTE-2021 Proceedings?
- Where can I find requirements to and the template of the article published in the Web of Science-indexed IFTE-2021 Proceedings?
- Can I submit two articles – one article to the IFTE-2021 Proceedings indexed in the RSCI database and one article to the IFTE-2021 Proceedings indexed in the Web of Science database?
Yes but the articles must not be identical.
- Can I upload two articles (RSCI and WoS) at different times?
No. Both articles must be uploaded simultaneously.
- What is the largest number of contributors to a single research article?
- Will the IFTE-2021 Proceedings indexed in the Scopus database?
No. However, the chief editor of the journal ‘Education and Self-Development’ (Scopus, Q4) will select the best articles for publication in the special issue of the journal.
- Is there a submission fee for the article published in the IFTE-2021 Proceedings indexed in the RSCI database?
- When will the IFTE-2021 Proceedings be indexed in the Web of Science database?
Within 8-12 months after the IFTE-2021 Proceedings are issued.
- When will the IFTE-2021 Proceedings be indexed in the RSCI database?
Within 3 months after the IFTE-2021 Proceedings are issued.
The IFTE 2021 Program Chair and Planning Committee welcomes you to the 7th International Forum on Teacher Education. The IFTE 2021 general theme is Teacher Education: New Challenges and Goals with three sub-themes “Teachers for Children with Special Educational Needs”, “Education Trajectories in the Time of Extremes”, “Training Teachers as Moral Agents in the 21st Century”. Proceedings of the Forum are published in the Web of Science indexed scientific journal.
The IFTE 2021 online submission system opened on December 1, 2020 and will close on March 1, 2021. The link to the submission portal https://event.kpfu.ru/rus/event/6531/. Please check the conference website and attached information letters for more information or contact us at email@example.com for queries.