- Where do I register for IFTE-2021 and Young Researchers IFTE-2021?
- Where can I find the template and example of an abstract?
The template and an example of an abstract are available at the following link: http://ifte.kpfu.ru/en/draft-program/
When is the abstract submission deadline?
March 1, 2021.
- When will I hear whether my paper is accepted?
Notices will be sent out before April 1, 2021 to your email address.
- Can I participate as a non-presenter (without presentation and paper publication)?
Yes, but you will still need to register at https://event.kpfu.ru/eng/event/6531/.
- What is the format of the IFTE-2021 and Young Researchers IFTE-2021?
Mixed (online and on-site).
- When will the IFTE-2021 Programme be available on the website?
May 10, 2021.
- Who can participate in Young Researchers IFTE-2021?
Bachelor, master, PhD degree students, and young researchers.
- Can I participate only in Young Researchers IFTE-2021?
- Can I present in Russian?
Yes. You can present in Russian and/or English.
- Can I present a paper but not submit an article for publication?
- Can I submit an article for publication without presenting a paper at the Forum?
- Will I receive a participation certificate?
Yes. Your certificate will be automatically generated in your account after the Forum.
- When is the deadline for paper (RSCI and WoS) submission?
April 20, 2021.
- Where can I find requirements to and the template of the article published in the RSCI-indexed IFTE-2021 Proceedings?
- Where can I find requirements to and the template of the article published in the Web of Science-indexed IFTE-2021 Proceedings?
- Can I submit two articles – one article to the IFTE-2021 Proceedings indexed in the RSCI database and one article to the IFTE-2021 Proceedings indexed in the Web of Science database?
Yes but the articles must not be identical.
- Can I upload two articles (RSCI and WoS) at different times?
No. Both articles must be uploaded simultaneously.
- What is the largest number of contributors to a single research article?
- Will the IFTE-2021 Proceedings indexed in the Scopus database?
No. However, the chief editor of the journal ‘Education and Self-Development’ (Scopus, Q4) will select the best articles for publication in the special issue of the journal.
- Is there a submission fee for the article published in the IFTE-2021 Proceedings indexed in the RSCI database?
- When will the IFTE-2021 Proceedings be indexed in the Web of Science database?
Within 8-12 months after the IFTE-2021 Proceedings are issued.
- When will the IFTE-2021 Proceedings be indexed in the RSCI database?
Within 3 months after the IFTE-2021 Proceedings are issued.
- What is the word limit of the article published in the Web of Science-indexed IFTE-2021 Proceedings?
3000 to 6000 words excluding references.
Professor Juan Mena, a scientist from the oldest university in Spain, will be a keynote speaker at the VII International Forum on Teacher Education, which will be held at Kazan University at the end of May.
Despite its ancient age - the University of Salamanca, along with Bologna, Oxford and Sorbonne, is one of the four oldest universities in Europe and celebrated its 800th anniversary in 2018 - the policy of this educational institution is dynamic and innovative. Today the University of Salamanca has about 30 thousand students. 4.75% of them are students from the European Union countries who study here thanks to the Erasmus system, which is the highest percentage among public universities in Spain. Spanish Oxford, as the University of Salamanca is also called, is actively researching all modern problems of education. including online learning and the use of innovative techniques in the digital space.
“Online learning, or as it is also called e-learning or“ e-learning, ”has recently become a popular way to deliver lessons in higher education,” explained Huang Mena. - Quarantine and the risk of COVID-19 have pushed teaching from universities to home computers, laptops and other devices.
Moving sessions to virtual spaces (Zoom, Blackboard, Meet or Microsoft TEAMS video conferencing) opens up new learning scenarios and different opportunities for interacting with learners. with a tutor, communicates with classmates and teachers in chats, goes through quests and so on.
Such training allows you to fully immerse yourself in the educational environment and improve your qualifications without interrupting the work process. However, there are a number of problems associated with the use of online learning in higher education. The main problem is the use of lectures or dialogues as the predominant method, which, in turn, transforms new media into traditional teaching.
- Limitations are related both to technical possibilities that limit the use of other methods, and to the unavailability of teachers and their lack of skills to use non-traditional forms of education.During his scheduled presentation during the Forum, the professor will try to describe as much active methods for use in virtual spaces as possible, highlighting their advantages and voicing the main limitations.
The University of Salamanca is the oldest university in Spain. It was founded in 1208-1214. This is the first institution to receive the status of the University. Like most Universities in Spain, it represents almost all areas of science, both technical and humanitarian. Juan Mena teaches at the Faculty of Developmental Psychology and Educational Psychology. In 2004 he received his Ph.D. R njve; t Juan Mena is the financial manager and national representative of Spain in the International Association of Educators and Educational Activities (ISATT). Among his scientific interests are teaching practice, teacher education, mentoring, information and communication technologies.