- Where do I register for IFTE-2022?
- Where can I find the template and example of an abstract?
The template and an example of an abstract are available at the following link: https://ifte.kpfu.ru/en/draft-program/
When is the abstract submission deadline?
March 1, 2022.
- When will I hear whether my paper is accepted?
Notices will be sent out before April 1, 2022 to your email address.
- Can I participate as a non-presenter (without presentation and paper publication)?
Yes, but you will still need to register at https://event.kpfu.ru/rus/event/7102/.
- What is the format of the IFTE-2022?
Mixed (online and on-site).
- When will the IFTE-2022 Programme be available on the website?
May 10, 2022.
- Can I present in Russian?
Yes. You can present in Russian and/or English.
- Can I present a paper but not submit an article for publication?
- Can I submit an article for publication without presenting a paper at the Forum?
- Will I receive a participation certificate?
Yes. Your certificate will be automatically generated in your account after the Forum.
- When is the deadline for paper (RSCI and WoS) submission?
April 20, 2022.
- Where can I find requirements to and the template of the article published in the RSCI-indexed IFTE-2022 Proceedings?
- Where can I find requirements to and the template of the article published in the Web of Science-indexed IFTE-2022 Proceedings?
- Can I submit two articles – one article to the IFTE-2022 Proceedings indexed in the RSCI database and one article to the IFTE-2022 Proceedings indexed in the Web of Science database?
Yes but the articles must not be identical.
- Can I upload two articles (RSCI and WoS) at different times?
No. Both articles must be uploaded simultaneously.
- What is the largest number of contributors to a single research article?
- What is the maximum number of articles allowed to publish by one author on WoS?
- Will the IFTE-2022 Proceedings indexed in the Scopus database?
No. However, the chief editor of the journal ‘Education and Self-Development’ (Scopus, Q3) will select the best articles for publication in the special issue of the journal.
- Is there a submission fee for the article published in the IFTE-2022 Proceedings indexed in the RSCI database?
- When will the IFTE-2022 Proceedings be indexed in the RSCI database?
Within 3 months after the IFTE-2022 Proceedings are issued.
- What is the word limit of the article published in the Web of Science-indexed IFTE-2022 Proceedings?
3000 to 6000 words excluding references.
Throughout the Forum, poster sessions were available to view on MS Teams platform where participants could get acquainted with their colleagues’ research results. The Forum participants were invited to take part in fruitful scientific discussions. Participants could ask questions, share their research experience, leave comments about the posters in specially organized chats.
The IFTE-2022 scientific committee examined each poster and chose 3 best presentations, authors of which receive a personal invitation to attend IFTE-2023 and a conference fee waiver. These authors are:
- Konygina E.A., Retinskaya T.I. – The specifics of working out the special course “Synonymy of French argots”.
- Pirogova O.D., Ryabinina V.S. – Burnout and everyday stressors during the pandemic.
- Guterman L.A., Zotova T.A., Erashova E.S. – A competency-based model for career adaptation of university graduates with disabilities.
The organizing committee has chosen the most active participant of the poster sessions – Adamian A.P. – who also receives a personal invitation to attend IFTE-2023 and a conference fee waiver.